Some Italian corners.. and something more.
So free ...
Hallo WongChing Wah, nice to see a friend from China ! hope to see you again, thank you and ciao
I love the way the seagulls follow the fishing boats in, hoping for scraps I'm sure. Lovely soft colours in this image Massimo.
thanks PerthDF,I like this photo as well, yes , colours are nice! it's the nature...
lovely mood in this picture, one can taste so salt in the air !!
So free ...
ReplyDeleteHallo WongChing Wah, nice to see a friend from China ! hope to see you again, thank you and ciao
ReplyDeleteI love the way the seagulls follow the fishing boats in, hoping for scraps I'm sure. Lovely soft colours in this image Massimo.
ReplyDeletethanks PerthDF,
ReplyDeleteI like this photo as well, yes , colours are nice! it's the nature...
lovely mood in this picture, one can taste so salt in the air !!
ReplyDelete