Another beautiful photo of beautiful costumes and masks! The costume at the right side is stunning! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day. Greetings Mette
Beautifully shown images of the masked ball Massimo. Aimee and I came home from our trip to Venice with a collection of fabulous masks, now all we need to do is to arrange a 'masked ball' here in Perth haha!
Thanks for your comment. I'm so glad to hear from you. Hope everything is ok and that you'll be back with your beautiful photos soon. Wish you a wonderful weekend. Take care. Mette
These are such ornate and beautiful costumes...very hot I would think. The picture reminds me of one I have of my mother and daddy when they were headed to one of the balls during Mardi Gras in New Orleans. These folk do not look like they spared any expense on their outfits. Stunning. eugenia
Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
Il carnevale di Venezia è sempre splendido...e tu sei riuscito ad immortalare dei bellissimi momenti e delle splendide maschere...bravo!!
ReplyDeletegrazie Monica,
Deleteuna manna per i fotografi direi... un saluto
Another beautiful photo of beautiful costumes and masks!
ReplyDeleteThe costume at the right side is stunning!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day.
Greetings Mette
always very kind Mette, thank you very much indeed, ciao
DeleteSemplicemente stupenda. Spero di riuscire ad andarci il prossimo anno ;o)
ReplyDeleteconsiglio vivamente, uno spettacolo il carnevale di Venezia.. direi unico nel suo genere !
DeleteI enjoyed all your photos of the Venice Carnival.
ReplyDelete~John M
thanks John,
DeleteI am pleased... thank you !
Oui, c'est Venise et à côté nos carnavals Français sont un peu " pauvres", disons, très différents.
ReplyDeleteRoger
the Venice carnival is probably unique, for his history, and for the special location ! thank you very much indeed for your visit... merci beaucoup !
DeleteYour photos of the Venice Carnival have been quite a spectacle!
ReplyDelete«Louis» thanks you for visiting San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.
thanks Lpuis,
Deletevery kind of you... visiting your site is a real pleasure for me, see you soon.
Le maschere di Venezia sono le migliori in assoluto, almeno per me, e le tue foto sono molto belle e dettagliate. Bravo, ciao : )
ReplyDeletegrazie Cristina,
Deletesi, diciamolo, Venezè E' Venezia... una splendida location... un saluto, ciao
Ciao Massimo, devo dire che il carnevale è stato molto fruttuoso per i tuoi scatti...
ReplyDeleteCiao
Stefano
ciao Stefano,
Deletebeh, sicuramente questo carnevale di Venezia è fonte inesauribile di scatti... manna per un amante del click.. un saluto
Una meraviglia i tuoi scatti mascherati Massimo, complimenti.
ReplyDeleteUn salutone, Sandro & Cristina
ciao cari Sandro e Cristina, grazie e un salutone a presto...
DeleteSplendidi colori,e ottima inquadratura,bella foto,complimenti Massimo
ReplyDeleteGaetano
grazie Gaetano!
ReplyDeleteun saluto, ciao a presto
I was in Venice last May, I would have loved to have been there at this time. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Massimo!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a Happy Easter!
Tanti saluti
Ciao
hola que tal!
ReplyDeletedespues de unos meses he vuelto
con una nueva entrada..
un fuerte abrazo..!
You have done a fabulous job of cataloging the Venice carnival!
ReplyDelete«Louis» thanks you for visiting San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.
Excellent pictures of the characters
ReplyDeleteThey look like fun, and that's what they wanted. Brilliant photo.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully shown images of the masked ball Massimo. Aimee and I came home from our trip to Venice with a collection of fabulous masks, now all we need to do is to arrange a 'masked ball' here in Perth haha!
ReplyDeleteI volti sono tristi, forse perché è finita? Molto bella, minu
ReplyDeleteGrandísimas fotos. Bravo.
ReplyDeleteFine view, beautiful dresses. I am greeting
ReplyDeleteVery interesting costume !
ReplyDeleteSomeday I will see this. It must be a wonderful experience. These costumes are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear from you. Hope everything is ok and that you'll be back with your beautiful photos soon.
Wish you a wonderful weekend.
Take care.
Mette
Una meraviglia questo scatto Massimo, complimenti.
ReplyDeleteCiao buon weekend, Sandro & Cristina
A culture I am foreign to and very interesting !
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, absolutely brilliant.
ReplyDeleteThese are such ornate and beautiful costumes...very hot I would think. The picture reminds me of one I have of my mother and daddy when they were headed to one of the balls during Mardi Gras in New Orleans. These folk do not look like they spared any expense on their outfits. Stunning. eugenia
ReplyDeleteDo you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long
ReplyDeleteas I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this alright with you.
Thank you!
My webpage :: ontrack data recovery
Dear Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteneed to know more about you and what you would like to to...
kind regards