Monday, 6 February 2012

Stockholm


Stockholm , February 2011
the narrowest street of the old city


Prastgatan

18 comments:

  1. Bellissime queste foto di stoccolma,anche quelle del post precedente, che non avevo visto,davvero affascinanti suggestive,complimenti Massimo.
    un salutone e grazie per la tua visita
    Gaetano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie Gaetano,
      è una bella città che offre molti spunti a noi appassionati... un saluto, ciao

      Delete
  2. Brilliant photos, you could put out your hand and touch the person next to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bob,
      you are very kind, as usual, really appreciated... ciao

      ps: not as good as your birds!

      Delete
  3. ciao Massimo, della città vecchia ho pochi ricordi??? L'età che avanza ^_^

    bello scorcio.

    Stefano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ciao Stefano,
      il tempo passa per tutti, un saluto.. una bella città comunque..

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos!
    What a narrow street.
    Love the old lamps.
    Have a great day.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stupenda foto e che stretto questo vicolo non è da tutti poterci passare! : ))
    Complimenti! ciao Cri : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie Cristina , sempre gentile...
      la parte della città vecchia sembra quasi una delle nostre bellissime città Italiane... sempre affascinanti.
      un saluto

      Delete
  6. Beautifully shown Massimo, I think I might feel a little claustrophobic in such a narrow street.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace,
      very narrow, but not too long... it's charming... thanks and ciao

      Delete
  7. Wonderful photos Massimo, of Gamla Stan!!!
    Your photos are so romantic and artistic!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Madga,
      I like both of them too, but you are too kind :-) ciao

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. thanks Lily,
      for the visit and for the comment... nice subject I would say.

      Delete
  9. ciao Massimo,

    splendide immagini, bravo !!

    very poetic atmosphere ... and your impression from venice carnaval are absolutely wonderful !!!

    un abbraccio,
    isabella

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Veredit,
    too kind, I appreciate... ciao

    ReplyDelete