Some Italian corners.. and something more.
Bella Chioggia, una piccola perla, e questo tramonto ha dei colori straordinari...Cinzia
A very crowded marina and a lovely sunset.
Hello Massimo:Such a scene makes us yearn to be back in Venice. Later this year, we hope.
I think this is the first time I've seen a sunset through a forest of masts.
very beautiful image ! I love sunsets ! beautiful with all these boatswish you a happy week
Hello, Massimo. Attractive works. You are the excellent artist. I thank for your usual and hearty support. Have a good day. From Japan, ruma ❀
Look at all those boats, how do you get out of there. Massimo, excellent photo.
Oh Such beauty! I think everything in Venice is beautiful and the city shines in the golden light of sunset!Thank you so much for sharing.
Una meraviglia Massimo, ancora tanti complimenti.Un salutone, Sandro & Cristina
Un precioso contraste.Me gusta la vista entre los palos.Un beso
Beautiful view. Great colours in the sky.
Bella Chioggia, una piccola perla, e questo tramonto ha dei colori straordinari...
ReplyDeleteCinzia
A very crowded marina and a lovely sunset.
ReplyDeleteHello Massimo:
ReplyDeleteSuch a scene makes us yearn to be back in Venice. Later this year, we hope.
I think this is the first time I've seen a sunset through a forest of masts.
ReplyDeletevery beautiful image ! I love sunsets ! beautiful with all these boats
ReplyDeletewish you a happy week
ReplyDeleteHello, Massimo.
Attractive works.
You are the excellent artist.
I thank for your usual and hearty support.
Have a good day.
From Japan, ruma ❀
Look at all those boats, how do you get out of there. Massimo, excellent photo.
ReplyDeleteOh Such beauty! I think everything in Venice is beautiful and the city shines in the golden light of sunset!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing.
Una meraviglia Massimo, ancora tanti complimenti.
ReplyDeleteUn salutone, Sandro & Cristina
Un precioso contraste.Me gusta la vista entre los palos.
ReplyDeleteUn beso
Beautiful view. Great colours in the sky.
ReplyDelete