Monday, 22 April 2013

Toscana - Tuscany


Tuscany countryside


blue field flowers 


pink wild flowers 

11 comments:

  1. I love Toscano, my fave. The wild flowers are superb, cheers Massimo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like just running through that field with my arms opened wide. I love the colours of the flowers, such a good photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of the beautiful Tuscany Massimo!!!!
    A wonderful nature and great old cities!!!!
    Bella Italia!
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful countryside, beautiful closeups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photography!! I really love all the photos in this post! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AY OS LLEVO A MI BLOG ME ENCANTA ITALIA Y ME MUERO POR VISITAR FLORENCIA.BIKIÑOS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preciosas fotos Massimo. Ha de ser una zona espectacular.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Son tres hermosas fotos pero me encanta la de las flores azules.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic countryside views and great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. «Louis» has always regretted that when he lived in France, he never took time to visit Italy. Each time he sees your fine photos of Italy, he regrets even more that he has not gotten to know your beautiful country better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks Louis, I appreciate very much your words...
    I am proud of my Country, it is really a beautiful Country, but... you leave in San Francisco... a wonderful city ! do not complain ! :-) ciao

    ReplyDelete