Some Italian corners.. and something more.
Massimo this is a wonderful image, I love arches and views through them..yesterdays images also are so very beautiful.
Brilliant view Massino.
Amazing photo Massimo and very nice place!!!I wish you a happy weekend!Ciao
What a beautiful breathtaking view. I'd love to wake up to that every morning with a nice cappuccio e cornetto.
What a fine composition this image is!«Louis» thanks you for visiting San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.
Bello scorcio.CiaoStefano
Una bellezza questo scatto Massimo, complimenti.Un salutone, Sandro & Cristina
Massimo this is a wonderful image, I love arches and views through them..yesterdays images also are so very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant view Massino.
ReplyDeleteAmazing photo Massimo and very nice place!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a happy weekend!
Ciao
What a beautiful breathtaking view. I'd love to wake up to that every morning with a nice cappuccio e cornetto.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fine composition this image is!
ReplyDelete«Louis» thanks you for visiting San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.
Bello scorcio.
ReplyDeleteCiao
Stefano
Una bellezza questo scatto Massimo, complimenti.
ReplyDeleteUn salutone, Sandro & Cristina