The golden light illuminating these ancient buildings is truly magical. Your photographs are wonderful and really do capture the spirit of what was a Golden Age in Italy.
Hello Massimo, You certainly present your town n the best of way, quite an incentive to come and visit the area! Whish I could find the time!! Enjoy your weekend!
What beautiful pictures of Padova, a city I look forward to visiting in a few weeks. I have just discovered your blog, via Helen Tilston's blog, and am so excited to find lots of beautiful scenes of Italy. I am Australian and going for our first trip to Italy, very soon. I love your pictures of Venice, also. Thank you for posting. Patricia.
Absolutely beautiful. Your photos are fantastic, Massimo!
ReplyDeleteHello Massimo,
ReplyDeleteThe golden light illuminating these ancient buildings is truly magical. Your photographs are wonderful and really do capture the spirit of what was a Golden Age in Italy.
Excellent photos of your town, it is superb, love it.
ReplyDeleteHello Massimo,
ReplyDeleteYou certainly present your town n the best of way, quite an incentive to come and visit the area! Whish I could find the time!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Questi sono ottimi foto notturne! Voi vivete in una città molto bella. Sei così fortunata! Buon weekend, Massimo!
ReplyDeleteYou live in a special town.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend.
ciao,
~John M
beautiful nocturnal views of your surroundings. my kind of place
ReplyDeleteyou live in a golden city ! fantastic images ! night lights are amazing
ReplyDeletehappy weekend Massimo
unas nocturnas muy logradas.
ReplyDeleteMe gustan. Has conseguido un ambiente genial.
Ciao y abrazos
Massimo for a lover of arches like myself this building makes my heart beat too fast :) Tres belle.
ReplyDeleteFantastic mood!! Great impressions!!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures of Padova, a city I look forward to visiting in a few weeks. I have just discovered your blog, via Helen Tilston's blog, and am so excited to find lots of beautiful scenes of Italy. I am Australian and going for our first trip to Italy, very soon. I love your pictures of Venice, also. Thank you for posting. Patricia.
ReplyDelete