Some Italian corners.. and something more.
I like these images very much Massimo !Night shots are wonderful !happy weekend and summer"girl Marty" !!
Beautiful streets of Padova, absolutely brilliant photos Massimo.
Hello Massimo:These are such very atmospheric images of a city which, to our shame, we have never as yet visited. That must most certainly change!
what a delightful walk this must be
Beautiful and mysterious, I like the view in the first photo very much.Enjoy the weekend.
Massimo it must be wondrous to walk such ancient streets! I love the night time view.
Love your low point of view in the first photo! Looks like a lovely night for a walk.
How lovely the night is in Italy. Thank you for sharing these stunning photos with us~Jan
Υπέροχες και ρομαντικές οι φωτογραφίες σου αγαπητέ μου Massimo!Τι όμορφα στενά, τι όμορφη πόλη!
Ottima inquadratura, luci, sensazioni .... Complimenti, Massimo
I like these images very much Massimo !
ReplyDeleteNight shots are wonderful !
happy weekend and summer
"girl Marty" !!
Beautiful streets of Padova, absolutely brilliant photos Massimo.
ReplyDeleteHello Massimo:
ReplyDeleteThese are such very atmospheric images of a city which, to our shame, we have never as yet visited. That must most certainly change!
what a delightful walk this must be
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and mysterious, I like the view in the first photo very much.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend.
Massimo it must be wondrous to walk such ancient streets! I love the night time view.
ReplyDeleteLove your low point of view in the first photo! Looks like a lovely night for a walk.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely the night is in Italy. Thank you for sharing these stunning photos with us~
ReplyDeleteJan
Υπέροχες και ρομαντικές οι φωτογραφίες σου αγαπητέ μου Massimo!
ReplyDeleteΤι όμορφα στενά, τι όμορφη πόλη!
Ottima inquadratura, luci, sensazioni .... Complimenti, Massimo
ReplyDelete